Places to Tour
- Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area — Surrounding the Big South Fork of the Cumberland River and the gorge that encases it, 125,000 acres of wilderness await exploration.
- Brimstone — Brimstone Recreation manages 20,000 acres of the Cumberland Mountains for ATV riding, hunting and more.
- North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area — At more than 140,000 acres, the North Cumberland is the second-largest contiguous tract of public property in Tennessee.
- Museum of Scott County — The unique student-built, student-operated museum on the campus of Scott High School captures the culture and history of the region.
- Scott County Visitor Center — Begin your visit by stopping by the Scott County Visitor Center to pick up maps and essential information.
- Golf Courses — The Oneida Municipal Golf Course offers a 9-hole course along the shores of the Ponderosa Lake.
- Parks — Three municipal parks provide picnicking areas, playgrounds and other recreational opportunities.