Things To Do
- Hiking — Hundreds of miles of trails greet hikers in the Big South Fork NRRA.
- Biking — Mountain biking is an expanding sport in the Big South Fork NRRA.
- Horseback Riding — From the Big South Fork NRRA to the North Cumberland WMA, equestrian riders will find expansive trail-riding opportunities.
- ATV Riding — Brimstone and the North Cumberland WMA are recognized as a couple of the top ATV destinations in the nation.
- Whitewater Paddling — The Big South Fork of the Cumberland River and its tributaries are one of the top whitewater destinations in the Southeast.
- Fishing — Smallmouth, musky and walleye await in the Big South Fork of the Cumberland River.
- Hunting — Hunt deer, turkey, elk and wild boar in Scott County.
- Wildlife Viewing — Elk, black bear, bald eagles and warbler songbirds are among the wildlife found in Scott County.
- Golf — After you've hiked our trails or paddled our rivers, enjoy a quiet afternoon with a peaceful round of golf in Oneida.